Get the Vhh FREE Mobile App
We are thrilled to announce our new Mobile App! Take Vhh with you anywhere you go. When you need a helping hand we're just a tap away! Now when you visit valleyhelpinghands.com with a supported mobile device you will see an “Add To Home Screen” notice at the bottom of the screen, click on it and the free Vhh mobile app will be installed to your homescreen. you should notice the Vhh icon added to your device's homescreen instantly.
For iOS devices, the Vhh app currently works only with Safari Browsers. Browsers like Chrome for iOS, Firefox Focus for iOS, Dolphin Ghostery, Opera Mini and Adblock Browser don’t currently support the Vhh app, but that should change in with future IOS releases.
- Open your Safari browser and make sure that you have cleared the browsing data.
- Visit valleyhelpinghands.com
Note: Currently Chrome for Android and other browsers on Android there’s no inbuilt prompt to show Add to Homescreen for iOS devices. Due to that reason you need to manually add the Vhh app to your Homescreen.
- Tap the Share button (browser options)
- From options tap the Add to Homescreen option, you should notice the Vhh icon added to your device's homescreen instantly.
- Tap the icon on your homescreen and the Vhh website App will be loaded.
Open your device's web browser make sure that you have cleared the browsing data. Sometimes browsers cache web pages for loading the websites quickly so you're not seeing new updates.
1) Make sure that you have cleared the browsing data
2) Visit the valleyhelpinghands.com in your browser
3) Tap on the + icon at the left side of your browser address bar
1) Tap on the Browser menu (3 dots at the top right corner of Internet Browser)
2) From the menu tap Settings, then a Internet Settings page will be loaded.
3) Within the Internet Settings Page tap on Privacy.
4) Once you tap Privacy, you can see another page with Delete Personal Data option. Tap it,then a pop-up will apper.
5) From the Delete Personal data, select Browsing history, Cache, Cookies and site data and tap DELETE.