Valley Helping Hands connects your business with experienced business assistants so you can focus on other priorities.
Unlike a temp service, Valley Helping Hands develops a relationship with you, understanding your needs, and connecting you with the right professional assistants with the skill sets you need to guarantee your goals are accomplished to your satisfaction.
Services Valley Helping Hands Professional Business Assistants Provide
- Business phone system repair
- Computer networking
- Computer Training – Virtual or in house
- Graphic Design and Marketing Collaterals
- Event Organization and Management
- Office Management
- Pickup and Delivery
- Running Errands
- Secretarial and Receptionist duties
- Software Development
- Software Integration
- Software Training
- Website Development and Management
- Website Editing
- Website Hosting Management
- Website Marketing
Benefits of hiring a Valley Helping Hands Professional Business Assistant
- Save money! You’re not strapped to a salary or paying benefits.
- Greater flexibility. When you work with Valley Helping Hands if your assistant isn’t a good match, you simply don’t hire them again. An employee on the other hand is more difficult to fire.
- You get the right person with the skill set you need, our Professional Business assistants have many years of experience, so you don’t need to invest time and money in training an employee.
- You are not responsible for your Valley Helping Hands professional’s permits, licenses, or income taxes.
Click Here to request a Helping Hand