The skilled and caring assistants at Valley Helping Hands provide seniors and disabled Tennesseans within the Sequatchie Valley and surrounding areas the assistance they need to live as independently as possible. Our Elder assistants include retired nurses who will help take care of your aging or disabled family member. Valley Helping Hands has some of the lowest elder assistance rates you’ll find, starting at only $15 per hour. Some of our elder care services include:
- Home Safe Check-ins: Peace-of-mind visits to check in on your elderly or disabled family members .
- Meal Planning: options offered include delivery of groceries, fully-prepared hot meals, in-home cooking or arranging for hot meals at community senior centers.
- Home Maintenance: coordination of home repairs, housekeeping and lawn care
- Shopping and Delivery We’ll do the shopping and deliver it to your door with a smile.
- Assist with basic household needs
- Companion services Many elderly folks experience depression from loneliness as a result of living alone, loss of friends, and lack of close family relationships. Don’t let your elderly family member suffer loneliness Valley Helping Hands caring staff will be a friend and companion to your loved one.
- Grocery shopping, with home delivery and re-stocking
- On-site hot meal preparation
- Restaurant take out pick up and delivery
- Household helper
- Personal Shopping
- Mail Pick up / Package Delivery
Click Here to request a Helping Hand